Sunday, August 06, 2006

Coming off of a weekend of work! Makinzie spent all weekend helping build a house in Tijuana, while I stayed at home by myself and prepped for my Literature course the next few weeks. I also packed up our dishes and some of my books in preparation for the move, which is in (*panicked tone*) less than a month! I'm wondering how Kinzie will take the fact that I packed up all of our dishes and glasses this weekend. I didn't really realize I had done that until all said items were safely wrapped in several layers of tape. I'm not sure what we'll eat on for four weeks. I'll keep you updated.

Oh, I just looked at the clock and realized that I have to go pick up Makinzie at the church. I'll try to post again in a little while. I had some "techie" stuff to put on the site.

No comments: