Tuesday, August 01, 2006


Russia or bust! Here begins the great climactic account of our impending stay in Moscow, Russia and the many adventures to be found thereof!

Unfortunately, I only have time today to post a few comments. Anticlimactic, I know. Anyway, the pictures posted are of our apartment in Moscow; it belongs to a couple who has been teaching at RACU and who is going back to the States during the fall. I don't know how we are going to adjust to such austere surroundings, but we'll try!

I also wanted to give everyone the link for RACU's website, which is at http://racu.org Try browsing some of the information and viewing some of the pictures on the site--it's very well done!

We'll add more as time allows--for now I have to go work on my syllabus for my second day of my first-ever literature course!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Hi friends! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog entries! I will write more another time, but just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and are praying for your time there!

love,

Carole