Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sisters



I just finished talking to my sister, Ashleigh, and her hubby for the first time since we've been out here (used windows live messenger and we were able to do talk for free--man, that's good stuff) and I've got a smile on my face. Here's a pic of my sisters and mom for those of you who don't know them (sorry for the bed shot, it's the only one I have on this computer). . .

Anyhow, it just got me thinking about all the women in my life and how blessed I am to know and be in connection with each and every one of you. Y'all feed into me encouragement, love, exuberance, occasions for growth--I could go on and on. Sisters. . .thanks to each of you beautiful ladies out there.

-Makinzie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

& thanks to you, I've gotten a taste of what it's like to have a sister!

Rachael said...

So I hadn't read your blog in a while, but now I am all caught up. I am glad you have a blog so I know what is on your hearts and minds. You two are amazing and I am so glad you are a part of my family. Love you guys!